With Halloween activities coming to an end, the holiday season is in full swing, with Thanksgiving right around the corner. In the spirit of the holidays, we wanted to compile a list of fun activities for kids during this time of year. From gratefulness rocks to Mad Libs to paper bag turkeys, the kids are guaranteed to have a wonderful time creating these crafts.
1. Paper bag turkeys - A fun and easy way to do a craft that combines writing and creativity!
2. Who doesn't love Mad Libs? Create your own Thanksgiving version.
3. If you and your kids love fall, these mason jars are perfect for you.
4. Gratefulness rocks are a cool way to decorate and talk about what you're thankful for this year.
5. Gobble gobble headbands are another fun craft... and even more fun to wear after!
Check out these other turkey activities for kids to try here! What activities will you do with your kids this Thanksgiving?